Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to the home of Moncrief in the Morning

Greetings - the time is finally close at hand. After seemingly more delays than NASA during a space launch gone awry, the kinks have been worked out and there are no more excuses.

This Monday morning, August 10, 2009, the Sports Journey Broadcast Network resumes its programming schedule. This is highlighted by the debut of Moncrief in the Morning, a brand new three-hour sports radio talk show airing weekdays from 9AM until noon Eastern Time.

My name is Jon Moncrief, and I will be your host for this daily three hour excursion through the world of sports. In the coming days, I'll be posting information about our scheduled guests and topics, as well as a list of our correspondents and update anchors who will be helping me with the show.

I'm thrilled to be a part of the Sports Journey Broadcast Network family, and I'm looking forward to bringing you the best sports talk show on the planet. So be sure to check back here often for updates, and be sure to listen to us Monday through Friday mornings on the Sports Journey Broadcast Network!

1 comment: